3 Bedroom Home – For Sale
Barton Road, BS2 0LD
2 Reception Rooms
- Ideal for investors, first time buyers or those looking to enjoy central living
- A home with a feeling of light and space
- Central Location for Temple Quay and Uni Campus
- Close to Ofsted rated "Good" Hannah More Primary School
- Good access to road and rail networks
- Large sitting room with "Juliet Balcony"
- Well appointed kitchen/breakfast room
- Fantastic modern terraced townhouse
- 3 Double Bedrooms, master with en-suite
- Large Kitchen/Breakfast and Sitting rooms
- Large integral single garage
- Easy modern efficient living
This generously proportioned modern 3 bed townhouse, with integral garage, in a central location is a fabulous opportunity for urban living. Ideally positioned for Temple Quay, the New University site. the city centre, and the road and railway networks this is an ideal opportunity for an investor, first time buyer, or home searcher!
Hopewell are delighted to bring to market this fabulous modern three double bedroomed townhouse. Arranged over three floors, the versatile and generous accommodation faces East to West, from front to back, so lends itself to sunshine breakfast in the well appointed kitchen/breakfast room in the morning, and in the evening the Double patio doors open the West facing Juliet Balcony catching the evening sun.
The property is currently arranged as three double bedrooms, but the clever design lends itself for bedroom three to become an office for those who may choose to work from home. There are cloakrooms on the Ground and First floors for convenience, with the family bathroom and en-suit to the master bedroom on the second floor.
The integral garage is an obvious stand out feature of the property, and it is a good size. The property also boasts numerous useful storage cupboards throughout, that offer a wide range range of storage solutions, which is ideal for the busy professional with lots of hobbies.
The development is ideally located adjacent to Bristol's Temple Quay area, and as such offers fantastic access to the offices, numerous fashionable bars and restaurants, as well as Temple Meads train station and te road network. Bristol University's new campus is also close by, making this an great location for young professionals and students alike.